Thursday, December 10, 2009

Get me some cheese!

I haven't blogged for ages and now I am going to whine. Although no one will probably read it because I think that all my blog friends have become completely fed up with the fact that I don't post and have moved on!

We have had a tremendous amount of snow this week and the roads are so bad. While driving today, my car started to shake and it is either my alignment, or my tires, or both. I had a lot of work done in July which included new tires and an alignment, and now crappy Tires Plus told me that there was only a 3 month warranty on the alignment. $75 and only 3 months? I know that they didn't tell me that because I never would have gone for anything less than 12 months. And because I was so totally fed up and told them to shove it more or less over the phone, I now have to go to a different Tires Plus tomorrow to have them check it over in case it is just the tires/balancing, because they are under warranty.

Stupid snow. Stupid Tires Plus. Stupid tires that do not work in the snow!

Did I mention we have a storm coming in tonight and tomorrow night so there should be more snow? The only thing that will make me feel better right now is that we have so much snow that they close my work again like they did Monday. Fingers crossed for a snow day!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a load- 3 months! Crap! I'm annoyed for you!

Soda and Candy said...

Boo mechanics!!! I think the only way to not get ripped off by them is to marry one.

Also boo snow. But yay for you blogging again!

yh said...

sandales Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin pas cher
tee-shirts louis vuitton
louis vuitton pas cher
juicy couture tasche
louis vuitton tasche>
versace tasche
chloe tasche
gucci tasche
tee shirts polo
polo bolsas
tee shirts
ceinture en cuir
jeans
chaussures nike
chaussures puma
sac fendi
sac guess
sandales Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin pas cher
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
chloe tasche
ed hardy bolsas
sac chloe
sac dior

cherry su said...

Why woman are pearl jewelry a little crazy on pearl necklace? However, this case of problems you pursue? What is their purpose? Here I will inform you of the fact. Women buy pearl earrings for her particular way, guys, they choose christmas jewelry for their brand.

cherry su said...

hey funny, I just discovered your blog, and really love it!!! You have a great style and are really inspiring. Definitely have a new follower and a fan! If you get a chance pop up by my page, maybe you would like wish pearl.You can visit our jewelry mounting. and our freshwater pearl ring have good quality.

 
design by suckmylolly.com